I was in a baking mood last week. I made these delicious paleo blueberry muffins and non paleo friendly chocolate chip cookies. I completely forgot how amazing raw cookie dough batter is. I think I probably consumed at least 5 cookies before they went into the oven. I defiantly did some extra box jumps the next day : )
Tis the season for blueberries! Make sure you make a visit to one of the many local blueberry farms and stock up for the winter.
Here are a few that get my seal of approval:
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/2 lemon squeezed…no seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place ingredients into muffin tin…around 12 muffins. Make sure you spray the tins or you can use muffin tin paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes till tops are golden brown and are cooked all the way through.