Blueberry-Zucchini Paleo Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 5 eggs
- 1/6 cup olive oil
- 1/6 cup maple syrup (honey, agave, etc.)
- 1/6 cup NuNaturals Baking Blend (for lower sugar. You can use more maple syrup, totaling 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup zucchini, shredded
- 2 large, very ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- [makes one 9-inch loaf. servings are up to you]
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients into one large bowl.
- Pour into a greased baking loaf pan, spreading the batter evenly and topping with extra crushed walnuts for decoration. Bake for 60-75 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out semi-clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from baking loaf or cutting into it.
adapted from: http://www.whatrunslori.com/2011/08/banana-breads-not-like-the-other-paleo-regular-banana-bread-recipes/