I love anything that saves me time in the morning. The more sleep the better! This breakfast casserole is great for breakfast, lunch and dinner as far as I’m concerned. Hope you enjoy it!
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 sweet potato, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheating your oven to 400 on convection.
- Add your ground chicken, garlic and Italian seasoning to pan. Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add your onion into your meat.
- Beat your eggs and green onions in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked meat, onion, sweet potato, carrot and egg in a greased glass dish (large)
- Mix well
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until the eggs are cooked.Check out West Coast Paleo for more recipes!