What you need to know today at RPCF
- Complimentary Seminar Saturday from 10AM to Noon. On the Mezzanine. Shannon Morgenstern, a fellow CrossFitter and student of Naturopathic Medicine will be covering such topics as nutrition, sleep, and toxins in everyday items. Bring a friend. Bring questions.
- All weekend classes are a go, including Yoga at Noon Sunday.
- Wanna go White Water Rafting? Last call.
- 4/ She’s done some great photoshoots in the past and Karla (Red Lotus Photography) will be honing her skills again on Sunday evening at 7PM at the gym. Would you like to have a CrossFit action shot of yourself taken? Just comb your hair, brush your teeth and show up!
- 5/ Our old Foundations School is now come to a close. All new members to Rocky Point will be undergoing one-on-one training to prepare them for Group Classes. As a result: 1./ 7:30 PM – Friday – Group Classes are re-instated. 2./ We’ve freed up a little time in the morning and will be starting a 9AM Group Class. However, this won’t begin until September (Back-To-School)
20 Front Leg Swings each leg
20 Back Leg Swings each leg
Hold Side Split each leg for 2 minutes
10 big arm circles forward and back => 10 medium arm circles forward and back => 10 small arm circles forward and back => 10m Spiderman crawl => forward roll => 10 mbarbwire crawl => forward roll => 10 one-legged side-to-side hops, each leg => 10-second bar hang => 100-meter run
Set 1 – 3 reps
Set 2 – 2 reps
Set 3 – 1 rep
Set 4 – 3 reps
Set 5 – 2 reps
Set 6 – 1 rep
Set 7 – Max Reps @ bodyweight for males/.75 x bodyweight for females
Rest 2-3 minutes between sets
Three rounds for time of:
30 Walking Lunges
30 Anchored Sit-Ups
400 Meter Run
Performance & RX
30 OH Walking Lunges (45/25# RX) (25/15 Perf)
30 Knees to Elbows- RX or 30 ABMAT Sit-ups – Perf