Main – CrossFit Group WOD
800m Run or Row (No Measure)
Followed by Coach Led Warm Up and Mobility.
Warm Up the deadlift with a bare bar – 15 reps.
Deadlift x 3 reps and Dips with PERFECT posture and mechanics
* Set 1 – 50% of possible 3-RM x 5 reps
* Set 2 – 75% of possible 3-RM x 3 reps
* Set 3 – 85% of possible 3-RM x 2 reps
* Set 4 – 90-95% of possible 3-RM x 1 rep
* Set 5 – Test 3-RM
* Set 6 optional – Exceed Set 5 weight for 3-RM
Record Total of 3RM
After every deadlift set, complete 6-10 Ring Dips or Stationary Dips. Do your best to get your feet of the ground so that you are suspended.
Rest exactly 3 minutes between sets;
11042013 Bumper Crop (Time)
5 rounds for time of: 5 Deadlifts, 275/185 lbs 10 Burpees
CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR FOR THIS ONE! Just because you can deadlift 275# doesn’t mean you should do it 25 times. This WOD is designed to be completed in under 8 minutes.
Performance Weight = 135-225/95-155
Fitness Weight = 45-95/35-75