Happy Canada Day weekend!
Joe, Ty and I are having a great time down at Spike Days. We are pretty impressed with ourselves that we haven’t been into the beer garden all weekend. We would like to thank everyone that has come by to say hi, you all have made an amazing impression on the community! We defiantly now have people talking about CrossFit.
This is the second recipe that Yogi and I made the other day. It’s equally delicious as the coco balls. I think we are on a roll! Ps- do you like my new non-iphone photos?! Way better eh! Thank you to my photographer ; )
½ cup raw almonds
1 cup raw pecans
¼ teaspoon sea salt
12 Medjool dates- we used pitted honey dates because they were half the price.
1 cup dried apricots (unsweetened)
1/2 shredded coconut
1) In a food processor pulse nuts.
2)Pour your nuts into a mixing bowl.
3)Add the dried dates and other dried fruit to the food processor and process until it makes a paste.
4) Add everything else, blend nuts in as well.
5) Pour out bar mixture on to a baking sheet cover with wax paper and roll out till flat.
6) Cut the rolled out mixture into the desired shape and amount that you would like. We individually wrapped all our bars for quick and easy access.
7) Store all bars in the freeze.