Main – CrossFit Group WOD
* Put your name on the sign-up sheet in the gym if you are interested in taking part in this year’s 4th Annual RPCFO Challenage (not a typo)
* The competition will be divided in 3 divisions: RX, Intermediate & Beginner.
* Depending on the number interested, we hope to have 3 teams per division.
* Each team of 4 will consist of 2 Men and 2 Women.
* The coaches will review the sign-up and create teams. (Let us know if you have requests)
* Then mark September 20th on your calendar and get ready for a WOD in the AM and a WOD in the PM (RPCF hosts it this year).
CoachLed/Inworks/Splits (No Measure)
5 min Coach led warm-up
30 sec pancake stretch
30 sec side split stretch each side
Hollows/PushUps (No Measure)
20 Hollow Rocks
Scaled is in a tucked position or extending one leg out at a time. As long as the system is unbroken (hollow position is maintained)
Focusing on position and traction of movement rather than speed
7 min AMRAP:
20 Double Unders
10 Kipping Pull Ups
rest 2 min
1000m max effort row or run (indicate run or row in Wodify noties)
1000m Row (Time)
Max Effort 1000m Row