We have several announcements to make, just in case you missed it on Wodify or at the beginning of class because Simpson was talking too loud.
1./ With September came the resurgence in attendance in our evening classes. Regardless of the class you attend, we need you to get back in the habit of reserving your classes with Wodify. To reserve:
- Open Wodify and press the top-right 3 bars and select “Class Schedule”.
- Browse to the class you want to attend.
- Hit “Reserve”.
- Show up. Be Fit. Love Life.
- Unfortunately, if you do not reserve and the class reaches capacity (25), you’ll have to wait until the next class.
2./ We are making a few changes to the schedule:
- The 8:00PM HIIT Class on Monday has been dropped.
- The 2 Skills & Drills classes will now be regular CrossFit Group Classes
- Mindful Movement (Yoga) will be at 730PM Wednesday and the 630PM time slot will be a regular CrossFit Group Class.
- We will continue to run Sunday Group Class at 900AM.
The schedule is always up-to-date here: Class Schedule
3./ Almost everyone’s Wodify profile has your profile pic. If you are one of the few who has still not completed this please take a photo right now!
- Open Wodify on your phone .
- Hit the top-right 3 buttons.
- Select “My Settings”.
- Select “My Profile”.
- Select “Change My Picture”.
- Pick the broccoli out from between your teeth and smile. (No pics of dogs, kids or sunsets)
4./ Holy Mackerel! The wait is almost over. Having grappled with the silk-screening industry for the last several months we have finally struck a deal and have some new shirts coming. We’ve ordered 50 each of Men & Women’s cuts. Check out the shirts and Pre-Order yours here: Rocky Point Tees Version 7.0
5./ Our “Bring A Friend” Day will be Saturday September 19th! Time TBA. We’ve got a great session in store that will start with a Nutrition Seminar by Coach Errol. This will coincide with the launch of our next Nutrition Challenge. Then it’s hands-on and time to work out. We’d appreciate if you would reply to this email to RSVP the event.
6./ Olympic Lifting Coach and Canadian Champ, Parm Phanguru, is ready to start his Fall Oly Class Session. First Class is October 10th at 1:00PM. Classes will be on Monday Night at 8PM. and Saturdays at 1PM. The class runs for 6 Weeks. Cost is $210 and includes a Performance Lifting T-Shirt. Space is very, very limited! Use this link to register as soon as possible: Performance Lifting – Oly Lifting Class
7./ Dr Shore and Tara Hawkin will be delivering a seminar on October 24th entitled: Pre-Hab: Form, Function and Your Performance. Integrating the Wellness Centre and your gym. (If you don’t think that would fit on a shirt, wait until you see what’s coming on our shirt!). Both will deliver a talk on addressing potential issues before they become injuries. Then we’ll pull people from the audience and with the help of Coach Errol, identify common issues and steps to take that will keep you performing at your potential. This event is open to all members and their guests.
September has been a great rush back to routines and striving for goals. Keep up the great work and we’ll see you at the gym!
Be Fit. Love Life.