Sorry folks but this is a re post! I promise to deliver some goods for the Friday post. I’ve decided to re take some photos of my old recipes so they don’t look like dog shit anymore.
If you’re looking for date ideas boy do I have a great site for you! My friend Chris has some neat Vancouver date ideas. Everything from inexpensive dates for you cheapskates to fine dinning. Be sure to check out Vancouver Datebook!
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites (or 3 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (add more if desired)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together egg whites and almond milk and then stir in walnuts, ground flax, banana, vanilla extract, and cinnamon; blend well.
- In a medium saucepan, warm the mixture on the stove, stirring frequently, until the “oatmeal” reaches the desired consistency; this should only take a few minutes.
- Top with berries, nut butter, seeds, or whatever else your little heart desires.