Why “Super Chicken Strips” you ask? Because these chicken strips are coated in our handy, pre-made super-food mix – consisting of equal parts: ground hemp hearts, chia seeds, ground flax seed and psyllium husks.
This recipe is a sure (and healthy) way to curb those greasy take-out cravings 😉
- Chicken Breast
- Super-Food Mix
- Italian Seasoning Spice Mix
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl combine superfood mix, italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken breast into strips and coat with olive oil.
- Roll chicken strips in dry mixture until evenly crusted and then place on a greased cooking sheet.
- Place in oven to cook for 12-15 minutes. Check chicken strips (by the 12 minute mark) by cutting a small slit through the center to see if they are cooked through.
- Eat fresh out of the oven (although wait for it to cool a bit!) and combine with yam fries (as shown above) and/or a green salad.