Fall is the time for soup! This recipe is from one of my favorite bloggers Paleomg. This girl is not only a phenomenal cook but a kick ass CrossFiter at well. Make sure to check her out, she defiantly drops more f-bombs than me ; )
Yogi and I would love to hear from you! Questions about Paleo or CrossFit. Please feel free to email us you can find all our information on the “About Us” page. We also have a West Coast Paleo Facebook Page.
Sweet Potato and Basil Soup
- 2 sweet potatoes or yams, diced
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 1 (14oz) can of coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in the crockpot.
- Mix around.
- Cook for 3 hours on high.
- Use a hand blender, blender, or food processor and puree mixture until smooth.