Main – CrossFit Group WOD
* Put your name on the sign-up sheet in the gym if you are interested in taking part in this year’s 4th Annual RPCFO Challenage (not a typo)
* The competition will be divided in 3 divisions: RX, Intermediate & Beginner.
* Depending on the number interested, we hope to have 3 teams per division.
* Each team of 4 will consist of 2 Men and 2 Women.
* The coaches will review the sign-up and create teams. (Let us know if you have requests)
* Then mark September 20th on your calendar and get ready for a WOD in the AM and a WOD in the PM (RPCF hosts it this year).
Big Ol’ Warm Up Day 3 (No Measure)
3 rounds (For quality)
10 jumping Jacks, 10 burpees, 10 lunges, 1 handstand hold, 4 kartwheels, hollow hold (aslongaspossible)
Giants, Wizards & Elves (No Measure)
1. Separate the gym into two areas using the centre white line. A safe area will be on the 3/4 inch mats
2. Divide your group into two teams.
3 Ask your group to copy you as you establish three distinct physical characters:
Giants – arms held above your head, yelling “rooaaarrr”!
Wizard – arms and fingers extended as if casting a spell, saying “zzzzzzz”
Elves – bending at the knees and holding your ears, squeaking “elf, elf, elf”
4. explain Giants chase Wizards, Wizards chase Elves, and Elves are ballsy enough to chase Giants.
5. Ask each team to go and huddle together and secretly come up with a Plan A character and a Plan B character.
6. After 30sec ask both teams to line up facing each other about 10feet back from the centre line.
7a. On the count of 3,2,1, go each team reveals their Plan A character.
7b. Both sides drop and do 5 burpees
8. If two different characters are revealed, one team will chase the other back to the latter’s safe zone.
9. If a person is tagged before they reach their safe zone, they will switch teams.
10. If each team reveals the same character, ask them to regroup and prepare to reveal their plan B character.
11. Play several rounds until one team wins everyone on their side or 10min is up.
10 Burpees over Bar
RX = 225/185
Performance Intermediate = 135-185/95-135
Fit = 65-95/45-55
RX+ = 285/ 205