Getting sick of eating eggs for breakfast? Here is a gobbelicious treat!
– 1 lb ground turkey (Thifty’s has it on sale right now)
– 1 cup of cranberries
– 4 green onions – finely chopped
– 3 large mushrooms – finely chopped
– 1 shallots– finely chopped
– 2 cloves minced garlic
– 2 egg yolk
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients. Mix together with your hands and form 10 patties these work out to be a good medium sized.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat pan until hot and then add patties.
- Cook for 3 minutes per side. Make sure the pattie is cooked throughout.