Main – CrossFit Group WOD
* Put your name on the sign-up sheet in the gym if you are interested in taking part in this year’s 4th Annual RPCFO Challenage (not a typo)
* The competition will be divided in 3 divisions: RX, Intermediate & Beginner.
* Depending on the number interested, we hope to have 3 teams per division.
* Each team of 4 will consist of 2 Men and 2 Women.
* The coaches will review the sign-up and create teams. (Let us know if you have requests)
* Then mark September 20th on your calendar and get ready for a WOD in the AM and a WOD in the PM (RPCF hosts it this year).
Coach Led – 10 min (No Measure)
Warmup movement and mobility
Followed by “water bottle” birddogs.
Execute 2 sets of 10 birddogs while your partner keeps an eye on your form. The water bottle not falling will be the true judge of whether your form is correct.
Handstands & Rope Climbs (No Measure)
15 Minutes tech working on Handstand walks and rope climbs.
10 Minutes practice.
Cindy XXX (AMRAP – Reps)
AMRAP 20 Minutes: Complete as much as possible:
Intermediate/Performance Level – Use assists on pullups
Fitness/beginner level: Assists and 10 Min AMRAP
RX = If you manage to get all this done, start from the beginning 😛
Score = Total Reps