30 days later and I still cannot say enough good things about the Whole9 program. These guys are specialists in the field of nutrition. Their goal is to make you the healthiest you’ve ever been. Coach Glassman describes nutrition as one of the fundamental principals for optimal health and performance. Therefore by focusing on what you eat is very important as it is the building blocks of any good fitness program.
There are tons of fad diets and crash diets, and we all know that being fit and healthy is something you have to work for. The bottom line is you need to eat real food. By having a balanced, sustainable path towards improved health and fitness will allow you to achieve your goals. It can be pretty simple. Just select high quality meat, seafood and eggs, plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, and healthy sources of dietary fats. Put complete meals together rather than just a piece of steak. And most importantly find a balanced sustainable nutritional plan that works for you.
Here is a breakdown of the Whole9 Nutrition Program:
The Whole9 Nutrition Program
- Snap shot on nutrition- EAT REAL FOOD
- A guide line on what to eat
- A list of food groups that detract from your health and fitness, and those groups that make you healthier
- A detailed Shopping Guide, including helpful hints for making high quality food choices
- The Whole9 MealSimple™ meal planning template for meals and snacks
- A bonus meal planning guide, complete with recipes and pantry-stocking tips
- A number of helpful resources – additional recipe sites, references, books and movies
This isn’t just a 30 day challenge is a change in lifestyle. Honestly this program will really get you thinking about the importance of fueling your body with proper nutrition.